Tuesday, March 1, 2016

THE BEATITUDES OF BEAUTIFUL A BEAUTIFUL GIRL

THE BEATITUDES OF BEAUTIFUL A BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Heaven was the smile that came on her face,
To capture all that beats in my pulsating heart.
Reality was my heart breathing against its pace,
To lie in the rhythm of her art.

Beauty drips from her shining eyes,
And all other glance it does acquire.
To be lost in the truth of her lies,
Is everything that I require.

Her voice calms the mad sea,
By troubled waves she speaks so dear.
No beauty would my dreams rather see,
Than the sight of her smile so clear.

In wishful dreams I wavered on desire,
Wishing I had a star like you.
In your stare is love and fire,
Duly hoping you get a clue.

Clutching my memories, I stare.
Wondering how beautiful your lips would be.
I would kiss them till no love is left to spare,
And no hope would I rather see.

Drowning beneath the beautiful bliss,
Almost an angel with that smile on your face.
I pray heaven hears me please!
For my heart could never keep up the pace.

We would rewrite the script of true love,
With gentle words and beautiful rhythms,
When we close our eyes to walk in love

I would sing the beatitudes of a beautiful girl.

0 comments: