Sunday, March 13, 2016

Chris Brown and Ex-Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Slam Each Other in Instagram Feud

Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown attend the Michael Costello fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2015 on Feb.17, 2015, in NYC. Credit: Noam Galai/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Chris brown and that model ex girl friend of his are still bulling each other on Instagram, I mean do those two ever get tired

“I wish u the most successful career ever,” Brown, 26, wrote in a since-deleted Instagram caption. “But I promise you this, once this ‘TALENT’ you have starts to simmer, so will everyone else including [Manager] Jacob [York], all of your famous friends know u how? How? How? How? How? .. Ok. So to end this petty game that’s gonna allow u to book more club appearances and ‘MOVIES’ that go straight to DVD I’ll leave you this [heart emoji]!”


As it has always been with people who don’t know how to let go of each other tran... responded


“You’re calling me a bitch yet you’re screaming my name in a song about getting back together?” she wrote. “CAN ALL THIS PETTY S--T STOP. IT IS SO UNNECESSARY. You have a beautiful daughter and so much to live for. LIVE YOUR LIFE and be positive. I am so over the drama! I just wanna work and be happy and take care of my family. Every f--king day it’s something new!!! And all you f--ks get your life and laughs from this s--t show.. I am MUHF--KIN’ tied!!”


This two should just get back together of better still one of them should just get married and allow us some peace. But come to think of it, I think Chris brown is trying to make sure his ex-girlfriends stays relevant in the industry so she could be able to take care of her family as she rightly stated. Now isn’t that love in a weird way this two are so making up in the future.


0 comments: